About the client:
Our client is a conglomerate with strong presence in Greater Bay Area, with multiple business portfolio including logistics, construction, etc. To ensure the company has a long-term and sustainable development, they are looking for a Sustainability Manager to join their team.
About the role:
- Initiate the sustainability concept in the group and its subsidiaries, and to drive sustainability development across the group;
- Work with external parties and subsidiaries on sustainability reports, including data consolidation;
- Understand the latest sustainability concept for benchmarking, and arouse awareness of sustainability work in the group;
- Promote sustainability concept through multiple channels, including events and programmes.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above, major in Environmental Science, Management or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in corporate sustainability, candidates from public corporation are preferred;
- Deep understanding of HKEX ESG and GRI reporting requirements, guidelines, and standards;
- Strong business acumen and able to drive sustainability concept in group level;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.