About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong developer who undergoing a transformation. In order to develop a new project (carbon audit), they are looking for a Sustainability Manager to join their team and lead this new project from planning to implementation.
About the Role
- As a project leader to develop to whole process of carbon auditing
- Plan, implement and maintain the ways and efficiency of data collection
- Manage and conduct sustainability data including water, energy usage, waste etc.
- Analyze the data and give out suggestions on decarbonization goals and improvement
- Engage with external parties to verify the data
The successful applicants
- Degree in Environmental Engineering or other related disciplines
- 5 years' or above of working experience in carbon auditing
- Experience in working in listed or large scale of corporation is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Independent, detail-minded and good communication skills
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Sustainability Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.