About the client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed developer, which focuses its business on hospitality and commercial properties. The company understands the importance of long-term sustainability for the next generations. Therefore, in order to expand their sustainability business, they are looking for Sustainability Manager to join their team.
About the role
- Report to Senior Sustainability Manager
- Assisted ESG report and GRI report preparation (data collection, report drafting)
- Set carbon reduction targets and designed low carbon strategies for internal departments training and education purpose
- Respond to various ESG ratings including DJSI, GRESB, CDP, Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Index
- Collaborate with the finance department and banks on sustainable finance
The successful applicants
- Bachelor or Master in Environmental Science/Engineering/Policies, or related disciplines with at least 5 years' solid experience
- Working experience in sustainability function in large listed corporates is preferred
- Energetic, outgoing, able to adapt to a changing environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Sustainability Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.