About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong listed Conglomerate with different business including real estate, residential and hospitality in Asia. They have friendly and open-minded working environment. They are looking for a Sustainability Manager for their green building projects.
About the Role
- Report to Manager
- Obtain and renew green building and ISO certifications, e.g. BEAM, LEED, WELL etc
- Give advise on new and renovation green building projects
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on sustainability projects and initiatives
- Keep track on performance data to ensure different departments follow the key targets and KPIs
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Environmental Science, Engineering or other related disciplines
- 8 years' solid working experience in sustainability. Consultancy or client backgrounds are welcome
- Cheerful, energetic and passionate
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.