About our Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate in Hong Kong with business span across different cities in Greater China region. Due to business expansion, they are looking for a Sustainability Manager to join the team.
About your Role
- Overlook the sustainability development of properties in Hong Kong and China.
- Drive the target setting in 2030 for carbon emission, energy, waste and water over the Portfolio.
- Propose the long term, mid term and short term reduction plan.
- Establish the Standard Operation Procedure and ESG Management System to standardize the operation and keep track of the performance.
- Communicate with the local team to implement the SOP and the reduction plan.
- Provide professional advice for the emission reduction and budgeting.
- Coach the local management team on the practice of sustainability management.
- Master degree holder in Environmental Sciences/Management, Engineering Business Administration
- 5 - 8 years' of environmental management or sustainability experience in corporate, government or relevant industry organizations
- Certification in GRI G4 or carbon auditing will be an advantage
- Experience in sustainability reporting, data management, and environmental/sustainability consulting preferred
- Outstanding and proactive communication, relationship management, and project management preferred
- Strong business acumen and strategic planning skills to drive sustainability in a commercial setting
- Ability to interact with people on all levels and different sectors
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.