About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong listed Conglomerate with different business including real estate, retail, hospitality and so on. They have a very friendly and open-minded working environment. In order to achieve sustainability goals to save energy and GHG Emission, they are looking for a Sustainability Officer to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to Manager
- Assist the manager to obtain and renew green building and ISO certifications, e.g. BEAM, LEED, WELL etc
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on sustainability projects and initiatives
- Keep track on performance data to ensure different departments follow the key targets and KPIs
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Environmental Science or other related disciplines
- 3 years' solid working experience in sustainability. Consultancy or client backgrounds are welcome
- Cheerful, energetic and passionate
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.