About the client:
Our client is a well-known garment manufacturer and produce high quality lingerie and swimwear, they own multiple factories worldwide. To ensure the company has a long-term and sustainable development, they are looking for a Sustainability Officer to join their team.
About the role:
- Conduct data collection, data analysis and reporting on regular basis, based on the KPI and goals set for company's sustainability performance;
- Compose annual sustainability report for internal and external stakeholders to understand the progress in sustainability work;
- Coordinate with sales and planning team to ensure all sustainability requirements are met;
- Work on HIGG reporting, conduct gap analysis and provide recommendation to improve the levels of sustainability.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above, major in CSR, Environmental Science, Management or related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in sustainability and compliance in supply chain or manufacturing business;
- Knowledge of international standards, frameworks and regulations related to human rights, labour rights and industrial relations in APAC countries are preferred;
- Independent, self-driven, with strong analytical skills and problem solving skills;
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and BI tools (Power BI/ Tableau, etc.)
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.