SVP / VP, Marketing Communications (Private Equity firm)
- Formulate marketing communications strategy
- Promote private equity funds products
- All-rounded marketing and social media plans
About the company
Our client is a well-established private equity firm in HK and mainland. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a SVP / VP, Marketing Communications for their Investor Relations (IR) team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Investor Relations and Marketing, you are responsible for developing end-to-end marketing communications strategies to drive business growth of private equity funds products in HK and China markets. You have to formulate marketing plans on both online and offline channels (including company website, social media channels, SEO and other E-Platforms). You will generate ideas in developing marketing collaterals, press release and organizing investors' events for new product launch. You are also required to work closely with sales team and fund-raising team in client engagement activities and to compile company annual reports and presentation to achieve business growth effectively.
The successful applicant:
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant working experience in marketing communications and PR in financial sectors (experience in private equity firm is a must).
- Proven track record in promoting private equity funds products with integrated marketing background.
- Sound knowledge in investor relations function is essential.
- Multi-tasking, good presentation skills and able to work independently.
- Excellent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as VP position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.