- Manage network, system, server and storage infrastructure
- Maintain proper documentation of corporate infrastructure
- Provide system support to helpdesk support team to deliver IT services on an assigned user service level
- Assist and coordinate with vendors in the design, implementation and maintenance of IT project
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in network and server administration and project implementation
- Solid experience in networking and general backend applications management such as Firewall, Routers, Switches, WLAN, IPSec VPN, VoIP, Video Conferencing, BackupExec, Veeam, Kaspersky Anti-virus, IronPort Anti-spam, etc.
- Good knowledge in Wintel and Linux on virtualization platform and server applications such as Microsoft AD, Microsoft Exchange, VMware vSphere, Microsoft Azure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Certified in MCP, MCSE, MCITP, CISSP will be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.