About our client
Our client is a locally renowned retail brand, and they are now looking for a System Administrator to support their backend IT infrastructure.
About the role
- Responsible for L1&L2 system management and administration in the on-premise system and cloud environment, including configuring, troubleshooting, documentation, backup, DR planning & patching
- Performing basic daily network operation and support, such as switch & router, Firewall, VPN
- Handling issues escalated from the helpdesk team
- Planning, executing and implementing new infrastructure solutions
- Coordinating with teammates in the infrastructure team for infrastructure projects
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the IT infrastructure sector
- Proficiency in the on premise/cloud environment and technologies, such as Windows servers, SAN Storage, O365, VMware
- Familiar with network support and troubleshooting, such as switch & router, Firewall, VPN, endpoint, etc.
- Experience in server administration pulic cloud environment, e.g., AWS/Azure/GCP, etc.
- Holder of MCSE/MCP/CCNA/CCNP certification is a plus
- Good command of English and Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.