About our client
Our client is a locally renowned conglomerate with a solid market foundation in the market. With the need for digital transformation, they are now looking for System Administrator(s) to join their Infrastructure team to support their office IT operation and cloud migration project.
About the role
- Responsible for L1&L2 helpdesk and infrastructure administration in the on-premise system and cloud environment, including configuring, troubleshooting, documentation, backup, etc.
- Collaborating with vendors and internal system engineers to conduct infrastructure projects
- Performing essential daily network operation and support, such as switch & router, Firewall, VPN, cabling
- Conducting IT administrative tasks, such as inventory control, procurement, etc.
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the L1/2 helpdesk support & infrastructure administration experience
- Experience in system administration, such as on AD/File/Exchange Servers, Windows/Linux Servers
- Experience in a Cloud environment, such as on AWS/Azure/Alicloud, is highly preferred
- Experience in networking, such as cabling, TCP / IP Networking
- Holder of certification related to cloud technologies is a plus
- Good command of English and Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.