About our client
Our client is a reputable consulting firm with a global presence. In order to handle their business expansion, they are looking for a System Administrator to join their team.
About the role
- Monitor, manage and troubleshoot IT infrastructure in the HK office
- Execute IT infrastructure project implementation on the global and local scale
- Provide L1/L2 support to IT infrastructure, such as system & network
- Support IT network security activities
- Provide helpdesk support to end users when needed
- IT inventory documentation and management
- With 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in providing L1/L2 support to end-users on the infrastructure side
- Experience in system operation and support, such as Windows/Linux Server, VMWare, SAN storage
- Familiar with the IT network sector, such as Router & Switches, firewall, LAN/WAN, VPN, network security
- With CCNA/ITIL/MCSE certification is definitely an advantage
- On-job training would be provided
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.