Our client is one of the world's leading conglomerates with a strong portfolio in the retail sector. To cope with their continuous expansion, they are seeking experienced System Administrators to join their dedicated team.
About the Role
Reporting to the System Manager, you will configure, deploy and implement Linux/Unix, VM platform and cloud platform, as well as providing development with Shell Scripts to help automate regular administrative tasks. You will design and implement new infrastructure and systems, enhance and integrate the existing operation, ensure the stability and maintainability of the infrastructure in all the technical environments which the tools are to be installed.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience on Unix/Linux Server, Server Virtualization Infrastructure, Storage Management & Support
- Hands-on knowledge of Linux, Unix & Azure platform
- Professional certifications: MCSE, PMP, ITIL, etc.
- Good team player and a self-starter to work with minimum supervision
- Good problem solving, systematic work approach
- Good communication in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.