About the Client
Our client is a listed property developer. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a System Analyst join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Report to the Project Manager, you will need to take the lead in project management for the assigned digital projects including but not limited to retail, facilities management, office automation and data analytics. You will be responsible for user requirement analysis, project implementation, progress monitoring and documentation. You will need to source and conduct feasibility study on technologies & solutions and prepare test cases and conduct system testing.
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 6 years' IT project implementation experience, preferably with Project Management Certification (Prince2 / PMP)
- Proficient in using .Net, web/mobile development framework, cloud computing (e.g. Azure, AliCloud), SQL, SSIS and Tableau
- Knowledge in IoT, big data, AR, VR, AI, blockchain, chatbot, robotics solution an added advantage
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting skills and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.