About The Client
Our client is a sizable and well-established manufacturing and/or supply chain company and they are looking for System Analyst (Assistant Manager) to join their IT team.
- Responsible for Dynamic AX ERP system development, enhancement, integration and maintenance
- Assist with IT Manager on project planning and monitoring to meet the project schedule and budget
- Perform business requirement analysis, system mapping, testing, documentations and user training
- Liaise with internal Team and external vendor to ensure solution development in best practices and deliver changes to current processes with efficiency
- Conduct UAT for various departments
- Bachelor degree in Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of experience in ERP system related development, preferable in retail, manufacturing, logistic or supply chain industry
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX / NAV is an absolute advantage
- Proficiency in VBScript, ASP.NET, C# and SQL
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.