About The Client
Our client is a reputable company with various business in Hong Kong and they are seeking for System Analyst to join their team.
- Responsible for ERP system implementation, data management and IT strategic planning
- Design and generate data visualization and investigation to improve the business process and performance
- Gather and analyze business requirement, and manage vendor on system customization and integration
- Perform UAT, issue log and troubleshooting
- Provide new insight and recommendation of latest technology on data by conducting feasibility studies
- Prepare business requirement documentation and user training after system go live
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- 4 years of experience in ERP implementation and data management
- Experience in Oracle ERP or CRM is an advantage
- Proficient in SQL and Oracle database
- Hands-on experience in using BI tools such as Power BI, Qilk Sense or Alteryx
- Excellent in problem-solving and detail-minded
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.