About the Client:
Our client is a global sourcing company for apparel and home products with a need to hire a System Analyst, responsible for ERP system (Dynamics AX) design and solution implementation on new features.
About the Role:
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for ERP system (Dynamics AX) architecture design and solution implementation on new features. You will lead and guide developers in the software development cycle. You will collaborate with department users to compile and analyse user requirements. You will ensure the work quality of team deliverables.
The Successful Applicant:
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 4-7 years or above experience in system development and implementation
- Strong experience in Dynamics AX or C# development
- Sensitive to business needs and applicable IT solutions
- Strong commitment to quality work and project timeline
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.