About The Client
Our client is a global retail group and they are looking for System Analyst to join the team.
- Proactively engage stakeholders to creatively solve business problems with digital solutions and provide professional advice
- Determine the prioritizations of projects and develop technical specification based on the requirement
- Perform ERP system design, implementation, testing, change management, roll out
- Drive the communication with internal IT team and external vendor on solution development and facilitate the adoptions of digital business solutions
- Prepare documentation and coach junior programmers
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience on large scale ERP system development in warehouse, inventory, supply chain or logistic system
- Solid experience in Oracle ERP implementation is an advantage
- Familiar with Oracle database, PL/SQL, Python, C#, .NET, MS SQL
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.