About The Client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate and they are seeking for System Analyst (HRIS/HCM) to join their team.
- Responsible for HR system implementation and integration, and upgrade
- Gather and analyse user requirement, transform it into practical technical design
- Conduct data checking and migration to ensure data accuracy
- Work closely with IT, HR and vendors on daily support and ensure project delivery requirements are aligned
- Perform UAT and troubleshoot; investigate root problems and resolve defects
- Provide application support to users and documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 4 years of experience in system implementation or new system roll out
- Familiar with either one of the following HR system: Oracle HCM, Workdays, SAP SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft
- Proficient in SQL, MS PowerBI, Excel
- Experience and passion in participating system transformation projects
- A good team player and able to work independently, and under pressure
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.