About our Client:
Our client is a subsidiary of a well-known listed company in construction, operating an online construction material purchasing platform. They are seeking for a System Analyst who is passionate about web & application development to join their IT team.
About the Role:
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for web & system design, development, implementation, maintenance and enhancement using various frameworks and languages across multiple end user platforms. You will optimize output quality through code review, draft and perform unit tests on output codes. You will communicate with product team and business users to get feedbacks on released platform, and also support end users in using the company's system on their daily operations. You will deliver results from brainstorming through development and release with minimal supervision.
- Degree educated in Computer Science/ Engineering or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in building web & applications and understand the design theory behind;
- Strong in Middleware and Microservices development;
- Experience using Python, Golang, Node.JS, Java, PHP, etc.;
- Sound understanding of business process and logistic workflow;
- Excellent communication skill and team player. Highly motivated, committed, responsible and able to work independently;
- Proficiency in written and spoken in English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.