About The Client
Our client is a global conglomerate and they are seeking for System Analyst to join their team.
- Responsible for finance and accounting systems support and cloud migration projects
- Perform system design, configure and update, UAT to system roll out
- Provide support service to end user and manage tickets issue via ServiceNow
- Generate report for analysis and investigation
- Work with internal IT team, finance and accounting team, and manage external vendor on system maintenance and customization
- Prepare documentation and user training
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- 3 - 5 years of experience in finance system management and support
- Proficient in JD Edwards and SQL programming
- Good understanding of accounting concepts such as project accounting, invoice and expense
- Familiar with Oracle database or SAP is an advantage
- Excellent in problem-solving and detail-minded
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.