About the Client
Our client is a listed trading securities firm with offices globally and with a rapid expansion, they are looking to recruit a System Analyst or Analyst Programmer to join their team.
About the Role
Working as part of a close-knit team, you will be working to drive the core trading systems and engaging with all departments to ensure processes are embedded. You will be responsible for the company's back end software development and ongoing upgrades and enhancement. In addition, work alongside the technical delivery teams and developers to translate the documented project/product business requirements and translate into how it should be built from a solution point of view.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Information System, Computer Science or related discipline
- A working knowledge with Database and C++ or Java
- Passionate in Fintech industry and financial industry will be
- Good analytical and problem solving skills when dealing with user issues and requirements
- Experience providing user support in trading platform
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to present information effectively
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.