About The Client
Our client is a listed company providing first class products and services on a global scale and they are looking for System Analyst to join the team. Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Developer.
- Perform system coding, design, testing and user support
- Participate in ERP system upgrade and cloud migration projects
- Collect and analyse user requirement, to transform it into practical technical design
- Drive the communication with internal IT team and external vendor on solution development and troubleshoot
- Prepare documentation and user training as required
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in manufacturing, supply chain or logistics industries with solid programming experience using VBS/ASP.NET/C# and SQL
- Practical experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 development is required
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with internal and external parties
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.