About our Client
Our client is one of the leading telecommunications operators with a strong focus on provision of voice, multimedia and mobile broadband services. With their ambitious business strategy, they are seeking an experienced Java professional to join the team as System Analyst.
About the Role
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be participating in the planning and implementation of service provisioning and orchestration system. Working on key digital projects, you will be working closely with the technical team and/or vendors to implement user requirements of service provisioning logic, provide technical support, and assist in executing UAT. You will be responsible to create, maintain and review system specification documentation, analyze and troubleshoot system and operation issues.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years' experience in software development and support
- Experience in the telecommunication industry
- Solid programming knowledge in Java, SQL, and Linux shell script
- Hands-on experience in preparing functional specification
- Quick learner, good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in mobile network technology and provisioning is an advantage
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.