About the Client
Our client is one of the major Charities/NGOs in Hong Kong and currently, they are looking for a System Architect with good knowledge of cloud migration and exposure to NGO environment to join their expanding IT team.
About the role
- Responsible for designing and developing the overall system architects including cloud server, storage, system, database, backup planning, etc.
- Managing system migration and new solution implementation projects conducted by internal/external parties (internal IT & vendors) to meet the service level and internal standard
- Working as an internal consultant on system migration and new solution implementation projects
- Providing change management insights and training to internal and external parties on the new operation procedure, security standard
- Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant working experience, with project/working experience in NGO/Public Sector industry is highly preferred
- Familiar with relevant technologies, such as Virtualization, Backup, OS, Storage, Cloud(Docker/Microservices) solutions, etc.
- Sound knowledge of virtualization deployment and management on a public cloud environment (Azure/AWS)
- Experienced in software development or API-driven development projects
- With a good IT security mindset and familiarity with the mainstream IT security solutions
- Good experience in project and vendor management skills
- Holder of Cloud/Security certificates is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.