About our client
Our client is a renowned electronics manufacturer with a strong global presence, and currently, they are looking for an experienced System Engineer to join their infrastructure team.
About the role
- Working with teammates and managing vendors to perform daily-to-daily ensure internal infrastructure is stable and effective
- Hands-on implementation on IT infrastructure migration/changes/upgrade projects
- Hands-on monitoring, troubleshooting, patching, upgrading, backup, configuration, and deployment on servers, systems, and new infrastructure tools
- Working closely with other parties and being part of planning, designing, and developing systems in on-premises and cloud-based environments
- Handle escalated tickets from the helpdesk team
- Performing IT administration tasks, including SOP drafting, documentation, etc.
- Diploma or above in Information Technology or other related disciplines
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in system administration and engineering
- Experience in system technologies, including O365, AD server, Windows/Linux OS, VDI solutions, backup & DR solutions, SAN storage, etc.
- Knowledge of infrastructure security solutions is a plus (firewall, endpoint, email gateway, etc.)
- Knowledge of PowerShell/Python/SQL is a plus
- Holder of CCNA/CCNP/MCSE/CISSP
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese(Mandarin & Cantonese)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.