About The Client
Our client is a well-known professional service group in Hong Kong and they are looking for System Engineer to join their internal IT team.
- Lead the planning and execution of new infrastructure projects
- Provide end user support on system and networking installation and configuration (e.g. Firewall monitoring, server backup, LAN/WAN/Wireless administration)
- Monitor, maintain and update Linux, Wintel servers and VMware systems
- Responsible for system and security control and monitoring
- Evaluate new technologies and solution platforms based on user requirements
- Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years' hands-on experience solid in Linux administration, Microsoft Windows servers, Microsoft Exchange, LAN/WAN administration and Firewall administration
- Strong knowledge in following areas: RedHat Linux, VMware, SAN Storage, Microsoft Window server, LAN/WAN/Wireless
- Certification in MCITP or MCSE/CCNA is an advantage
- Proactive with strong sense of responsibility and result-oriented
- Good team player, self-motivated and hardworking
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in mandarin speaking is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.