About our client
Our client is a fashion manufacturer with a global presence with an operation center in Hong Kong. Due to the need for team expansion, they are looking for an experienced system engineer to join their team.
About the role
- Performing daily technical support and management in internal systems in the on-premise/cloud environment
- Troubleshooting in IT hardware, networking, desktop, etc.
- Executing infrastructure projects with internal teammates and external vendors, including migration, configuration, upgrade, etc.
- Performing IT infrastructure administration tasks such as health checking, capacity monitoring, backup and escalation according to internal procedure
- Handling support tickets escalated from the IT helpdesk team
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in IT infrastructure administration and engineering
- Experience in system technologies, such as AD/File, Exchange server, VMware, Windows OS, O365, SCCM, Veeam
- Experience in networking technologies, such as Firewall, VPN, Router & Switch, WiFi, Endpoint, antivirus, etc.
- Good communication and vendor management skills with team working mindset
- Good command of Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.