About the Client
Our client is a well-known professional service group in Hong Kong and they are looking for System Engineer to join their internal IT team.
About the role
- Performing day-to-day operation duties on Linux, Windows, Wintel servers and VMware systems, including configuration, health checking, patching, backup, etc.
- Conducting networking installation and configuration, such as Firewall log checking, LAN/WAN/Wireless administration
- Providing end-user support on IT issues, including systems, networks, and hardware
- Planning and executing of new infrastructure projects with system teammates and contractors
- Responsible for system and security control and monitoring
- Bachelor or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Network Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in system administration and engineering
- Good experience in system technologies, including Windows/Linux servers, RedHat/VMware, SAN Storage, Microsoft AD/Exchange servers, Azure/O365
- Familiar with networking concepts and technologies, such as LAN/WAN/WiFi connection, firewall, VPN, etc.
- Good command of Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin) and English
- With MCSE/CCNA/MCITP certification is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.