About The Client
Our client is a well-known financial service/payment company and they are looking for System Manager (Quality Assurance) to join their team.
- Design, determine, and implement project testing plan by analyzing and reviewing the business requirements from clients
- Perform quality assurance test for external automated fare collection system, e-payment devices and contactless smartcard system according to test plan
- Work closely with engineers and integrators on system integration and testing issues throughout the type approval test
- Review payment security risk, identify fraud and logging defects, and conduct impact analysis
- Maintain QA guidelines and documentation, and coach junior support
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related disciplines
- 5-8 years of hands-on experience in software test development or quality management for frontend/embedded devices
- Experience in manual testing and test strategic planning
- Skills in C/C++ programming is an advantage
- Knowledge in ISO9001 or ISO/IEC20000 or relevant security standards is preferred
- Able to work independently, good team player and strong trouble shooting skills
- Good presentation and customer services skills
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.