About our client
Our client is a financial trading company with a strong market share in the local market. Currently, they are looking for a System Manager, who has good experience in hands-on system operation experience in the Solaris environment and other relevant infrastructure.
About the role
- Overseeing the design, development, upgrade, and operation of the IT infrastructure of the financial application
- Performing high-level infrastructure (including networks, databases and servers) operation duties, including troubleshooting, vendor management, network maintenance, project planning, system upgrade, etc.
- Working with internal programmers on production/UAT assignments
- Define and document the IT policies/standards/procedures/guidelines for the use of IT within an organization
- Planning and executing information/cyber security-related activities
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 5+ years or above relevant working experience in all-rounded infrastructure administration and management duties
- Experienced in operating relevant technologies, including servers, databases, network switches, routers, firewalls, MPLS, VPN, etc.
- With experience in Solaris & Windows, Oracle Database, Shell scripting, Cisco Router & Switch
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Good communication skills for team working and communicating with business stakeholders
- Independent, self-motivated and friendly
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.