About our Client
Our client is a leading retailer providing luxury and designer clothing for men and women, kids and infants. To cope with the business expansion, they are seeking an experience System Manager to join them and grow with the company.
About the Role
Reporting to the System Director, you will be responsible for the P&L, scope, procurement, and project management of all tasks associated with new store openings. You will manage the retail systems support team and liaise with both internal and external business partners to meet new store opening project schedules and budgets. You will also ensure high level customer satisfaction and compliance of the support SLA and IT process.
About the Candidate
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years IT experience with hands-on full project lifecycle management in different methodical approach
- Experience in multi-country EPOS rollout, and operating with organizations spread over many countries
- Hands-on in store technology experience (PC, LAN, Servers, Network)
- Process deisgn and improvement experience, and able to manage vendor
- Process improvement/re-engineering experience
- Excellent communication skills and able to build good rapport with senior IT and users
- Able to relate technology to business solutions and strategies and/or challenges to technology solutions
- Efficient and effective organizing and delivery skills with analytical reasoning skills
- Excellent team player
- Complete fluency in both English and Chinese is essential
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.