About our client
Our client is a financial service provider with a strong foundation in Hong Kong. Currently, they are looking for System Support to join their team.
About the role
- Handle users' tickets and provide L1/L2 technical support in a timely manner
- Maintain and support internal IT infrastructure, including backup, configuration and troubleshooting
- Escalate technical issues to relevant parties, such as internal developers and vendors
- Monitor, manage and troubleshoot IT infrastructure in the office
- Provide administration and documentation to internal IT asset
- Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Experience in providing L1/L2 support to end-user on the infrastructure side
- Experience in system operation and support, such as Windows/Linux Server, VMWare, Red Hat. Strong in Linux would be a plus
- Knowledge of Containers, with database administration experience is a definite advantage
- Good communication skills and team-working spirit
- Good command of English and Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin)
- On the job training would be provided
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.