About The Client
Our client is a leading technology MNC, currently inviting a strategic talent acquisition partner to join as part the Asia HR team. You will be responsible for attracting top talents, and as a key member of the People and Culture senior leadership team, you will lead all talent acquisition strategy, innovation and operations across Asia.
About The Role
Reporting into the Chief HR Officer, Asia, you will define and execute upon the talent acquisition strategy - driving change, improve processes, provide analytics and develop strategic plans to redesign the talent experience for the future of work; this would include formalising Employer Value Proposition strategies, leveraging AI tools to streamline recruitment processes and procedures and also exeucutive recruitment. You will be able to adapt to regional / global changes within the organization, and work closely with country offices to grow and transform the talent ecosystem across the international employee community, driving predictable outcomes whilst balancing innovation, efficiency and quality. This role is accountable for providing leadership, support, advocacy, and vision to both the talent acquisition team and the leadership team as well as architecting, scaling and executing talent acquisition efforts.
The successful candidate will be a fast-thinking, experienced and committed Talent Acquisition specialist, with a thorough understanding of what it takes to deliver impactful results in challenging environments and geographies. You will be an excellent communicator who can create a stimulating work environment that encourages innovation and accountability.
- Degree holder or above with minimum 15 years of experience in talent acquisition
- Regional experience strongly preferred (can be working overseas or have worked in an international organisation)
- Track record of designing, implementing and leveraging talent acquisition strategies and best practices to help drive measurable business results
- Ability to execute and deliver against demanding and dynamic stakeholder requirements
- Possess the ability to build relationships at all levels and have close collaboration with other internal and external business partners
- Demonstrate ability to transcend between strategic thinking and operational excellence with a focus on quality and execution
- Demonstrate advanced technology skills, able to work comfortably in a variety of software applications
- Chinese and English proficiency: written and verbal
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.