About our Client
Our client is an MNC service provider with business across the globe. They are currently looking for a HR Officer who focuses on recruitment and business partnering to contribute to their HR team.
About the Role
- Provide end to end recruitment services for the business including manpower planning, understand the hiring needs, interviews, job offering to on-boarding and orientation arrangement
- Work closely as a business partner and build a solid relationship with the line managers in a different department to understand their needs, requirements, and budget
- Responsible for HR reporting including headcounts, staff productivity, and turnover rate reports
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 3-5 years of experience in a full spectrum of HR work and recruitment industry, preferably experience in mass recruitment
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.