Our client is an industry leading multinational company with a well established reputation and a proven track record of success. With an aggressive expansion plan in the region, they are now seeking for a dynamic individual to join the regional team as the Talent Acquisition Lead.
About the Role
This is a newly created position due to the setup of a new business unit in Hong Kong. As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be reporting to the HR Director while having support from shared resources. You will act as the key point of contact for the overall administrative and operational functions of talent planning and recruitment. Moreover, you will take lead in the development and implementation of talent acquisition policies, procedures and programs in alignment with the company objectives. Furthermore, you will maintain up to date knowledge of employment regulations while reviewing all internal HR policies and procedures related to talent sourcing. Finally, you will be responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports for management review.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of hands on recruitment experience gained from consultancy and in house environment will be an advantage
- Have experience in the setup of talent acquisition function will be an advantage
- Regional exposure will also be a plus
- Knowledge of product development related hires will be an advantage
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.