About Our Client
Our client is a sizeable conglomerate with strong presence across technology sector. Due to its continuous expansion and upcoming business transformation plans, they are currently seeking a dynamic and fast-paced individual to join them as the Talent Acquisition Manager focusing on the development and implementation of all recruitment strategies and initiatives.
About the Role
- Be the strategic advisor to designated business units and provide HR strategic planning on recruitment strategies, employer branding, HR costing, and budgeting, etc
- Take lead in the handling of recruitment activities for the business
- Help strengthen and maintain a productive, passionate and cooperative culture across the organization
- Handle and develop recruitment activities in order to ensure the overall candidate experience is aligned with the employer branding strategies
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 8 years of solid experience in HR Management with a focus in talent acquisition gained from sizable organizations
- Recruitment consultancy experience will be a plus
- Mature, self-motivated, responsible, and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.