About The Client
Our client is a well-established SFC licensed corporation headquartered in Hong Kong. As part of business expansion, they are hiring an additional Talent Acquisition Specialist under the HR team.
About The Role
Reporting into the Head of Human Resources, you will:
- Be responsible for day to day recruitment (across front to back office functions), this would include posting job advert, CV screening, interview coordination, offer management and support with onboarding logistics
- Formulate an effective recruitment strategy to attract best talents within short turnaround time
- Review current HR policies and practices whilst recommend solutions to streamline workflow and enhance operations efficiency
- Support with ad hoc HR projects
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Degree qualified in Human Resources, Psychology or relevant disciplines
- 6-8+ years of recruitment experience acquired from search agency and in-house environment
- Results-driven, and a self-starter who can excel within a fast changing work environment and also handle ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills liaising with external and internal stakeholeders
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.