About Our Client
Our client is a reputable service provider with more than 20,000 headcounts across the globe. Due to business expansion, they are currently seeking for a Talent & Organisational Development expert to join the team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
While reporting to the Team Head, you will:
- Provide and initiate various talent development activities such as Performance Management, Talent Review, Succession Planning and Leadership Development etc.
- Responsible on assessing organisation needs, designing and deploying various management and organisational development programs, tools and processes that facilitate improved organisational performance
- Identify training needs and facilitate training delivery across the globe
- Develop TD & OD strategies and direction to local HR team across the globe
- Communicate and work with business heads to ensure program and strategies developed meet the business needs
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business, HR or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of Learning & Development and Talent Development and/or Organisational Development experience in sizeable organisation, regional exposure is preferable
- Self-motivated and presentable candidate
- Excellent stakeholders management
- Travel is required
- Good command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.