About our Client
Our client is a leading engineering firm in Hong Kong and they are currently seeking for a seasoned individual to join them as the Talent Development Manager who will be focus in Organizational and Talent Management including succession planning, talent development program for the business.
About the Role
- Report to the Head of HR, leading a team of 2
- Assist to the design, development, implementation and evaluation of talent and organisational development strategies to increase the business's capability in achieving improvements in performance and operational needs
- Initiate and manage the execution of talent development program for the business, including succession planning and organizational development strategies
- Identify talent gaps for future capacity and to design and develop appropriate solutions to enhance the capabilities to strengthen the talent bench
- Drive and manage graduate trainee program
- Act as an internal consultant to provide designated department with driven training solutions for team development, review and revamp training materials
- Track and analyze program effectiveness and implement improvement plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 10 years-experience in Human Resource, specialize in L&D or talent development sector, preferably from sizable firms
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.