A leading and reputable property management company with an ever growing business portfolio spanning across Hong Kong and Greater China is now looking to strengthen its talent development function by inviting onboard a high caliber individual to join as the Talent Development Manager.
About the role
As the Talent Development Manager, you will be reporting to the Senior Manager while having a support from a small team of 2 members. You will take lead and provide talent development initiatives and strategies to support rapid business growth. You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of sound programs in an attempt to achieve desirable staff performance in alignment to company objectives. Moreover, you will be required to identify high performers within the company and provide continuous development programs for each individual while assessing the right successor for different positions. Furthermore, you will need to have a comprehensive understanding of stakeholder needs and have an up to date knowledge of market trends.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Psychology or related disciplines
- No less than 6 - 8 years of solid experience in the talent development with proven track record of success gained from sizable organizations
- Have prior exposure within the Retail sector is an advantage
- Driven, result oriented with strong passion towards talent development
- Innovative and creative
- Good stakeholder management
- Good communication and project management skills
- Strong business sense and able to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.