About Our Client
Our client is a reputable and fast-growing retailer. Due to the rapid growth, they are currently hiring for a Talent Development Manager to join and drive the business success as one team.
About the Role
- Review and revamp existing talent development strategies and mechanism to meet organisational and business needs
- Responsible for talent succession planning, leadership development and Hi-po program design and developing competency model
- Provide insightful talent development advise to various business units and cultivate internal learning and development habit
- Work closely with outside vendors on training arrangement
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration, Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in training and talent development, preferably in sizeable company
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Flexible, open-mind and with forward-thinking mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.