About Our Client
Our client is a listed market leader who has strong business presence across the globe. They are currently hiring for a Talent and Organisational Development Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
While reporting to the HR director, you will:
- Conduct training and organisational needs analysis and analyse training effectiveness across the globe
- Oversees the development of training programs, facilitation of change management initiatives, and review of current development program to ensure linkage to company goals as a group level
- Work closely with HR in out-port offices to ensure strategies, program and goal alignment including but not limited performance management, talent review, succession planning and leadership development
- Assist in adhoc talent development projects if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration, Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in training and talent development, preferably in sizeable company
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong stakeholders management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.