Our client is a fast growing education centre. To cope with their expansion, they are looking for Native English Teachers for multiple subjects.
- Responsible for the planning and teaching of IB/GCSE English, SAT/ACT, SSAT/ISEE, Essay Writing, Reading, Creative Writing, Humanities
- Conduct one-on-one and small group lessons
- Constantly review and communicate with parents on the progression of students
- Monitor and report on students' learning progress to the supervisor
- Introduce courses and services to prospective students and parents
- Bachelor degree (EU/HK/US/UK & commonwealth) in English Language, English literature ideally
- Native spoken & written English, classes to be conducted in English
- Previous experience in teaching international school or premium education centre students would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills with students, staff and parents
- Passionate in teaching, mature and responsible
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.