Team Head, Branch Channel and ATM Management
- Strategic planning for ATM management
- Leading ATM system enhancement
- Sound people management
About the company
Our client is a leading retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a Team Head, Branch Channel and ATM Management for their retail banking team.
About the role
Reporting to the Retail Channel Head, leading a team in developing ATM strategy for overall branch network. You will plan strategically in optimizing ATM distribution to achieve cost effective objective. You are responsible for adding, relocation and removal of ATM as well as launching its system upgrade projects. Work closely with branch, project, IT and risk teams, you are required to implement control measures and operation maintenance to increase efficiency of ATM performance. In addition, you have to enhance customer journey by better utilizing of ATM as a useful cross selling platform in driving banking business.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business related disciplines.
- Over 8 -10 years of relevant experience in ATM management in banks, with minimum 5 years in managerial position.
- Excellent in ATM channel management and operation is a must.
- Strong project management skills with solid knowledge in back end ATM system control.
- Sound people management, good business sense and strategic mind.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.