Team Head, Digital Marketing and Communications (bank)
- Digital acquisition strategy
- Corporate communications background
- Strong people management
About the company
Our client is a well-established and fast-growing retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a Team Head for their Digital Marketing and Communications team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you are responsible for leading a small team in developing all-rounded marketing strategies on customer journey. You have to formulate digital acquisition plans on various channels (including website, social media, SEO and mobile) and conducting digital performance analysis reports on web traffic, customer digital behavior and mobile app in achieving digital acquisition targets. You are required to work on ATL and BTL promotion programs to drive banking products growth. In addition, you will assist in managing corporate communications, media placement and PR events to enhance overall bank image to boost business revenue effectively.
The successful applicant:
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder, preferably in E-commerce, Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in digital marketing and social media promotions in banking and financial services industry.
- Proven record in driving digital acquisition with strong knowledge in digital performance marketing is highly preferrable.
- Solid background in corporate communications and branding promotion is definitely an advantage.
- Strong analytical skill with experience in using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Double Click Search etc. is required.
- Good business sense, multitasking and people management experience.
- Excellent in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.