Team Head, Fintech and Project Management (Bank)
- Leading bank-wise fintech and development projects
- Formulating project framework and process
- Sound people management
About the company
Our client is a well-established and fast growing retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with the recent expansion, they are now looking for candidate for a Team Head position of their Fintech and Project Management under their Corporate Banking team.
About the role
Report directly to the Corporate Banking Project Head, you have to lead a project team in managing end-to-end bank-wise and cross-products fintech and transformation projects. You will be in-charge of overall project duties, from formulating digital project strategy, resources planning, budget control, implementation to process streamline and project evaluations. You are a leader to design overall project framework and prepare related presentation documents for management approval. By collaborating with corporate banking users in conducting project schedules, process governance and IT support to ensure smooth delivery of project items. In addition, you are required to propose recommendations to senior management and conduct trainings for junior project managers to ensure successful project launch.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 9-10 years of experience in managing banking projects in banks, with at least 5 years in managerial level.
- Good knowledge in banking system, digital banking platform, technology knowhow and project governance is a must.
- Sound PMO experience in corporate banking team with some IT technical background is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent project management and leadership.
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Senior Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.