Team Head, Funds (Unit Trusts) Products
- Strategic funds product planning
- Digital project leader
- Sound people management
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well established retail banking group in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for high caliber to join their Funds Products Development team for a Team Head position.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Investment, you are responsible for leading a team in developing strategic business and product plans for Funds (Unit Trusts). You have to formulate the overall direction in product development, marketing and sales plans in achieving business targets. You need to manage channel performance and develop new product proposition in driving business profits. You are required to take charge of digital projects and lead digital initiatives to explore market potential. In addition, you need to oversee the related compliance, risk, operations and process control of products as well as improving customer experience in ensuring the growth of business.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience with minimum 3 years in managerial positions.
- Track record in leading funds business in retail banks is a must.
- Excellent product knowledge in investment (funds) with solid people management skills.
- Result driven, strategic mind set with good business sense.
- Determined, innovative and good project leader.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.