Team Head in Card Usage and Digital Marketing (Bank)
- Develop card usage plans
- Sound digital marketing strategy
- Strong people management
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail bank with extensive branch networks in Hong Kong. To cope with the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Team Head for their Card Usage and Digital Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Card Product Head, you will lead a team in formulating card usage and reward programs to achieve the growth of card business. You have to develop card marketing strategies and digital campaigns to enhance card spending and business profitability. You are required to liaise with vendors for privileged spending offer and to suggest new services from joint promotion to increase card penetration and customer retention. You will take charge in launching card digital projects and digital marketing campaigns to drive online business. In addition, you will manage card programs budget and recommend new product plans by analyzing customer spending behavior effectively.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-9 years of experience in card usage in banks, with at least 2-3 years managerial experience highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge in managing digital project and digital marketing is essential.
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and excellent project skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as (Senior) Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.