Team Head, PMO Project Operations (Retail bank)
- Manage the operations of PMO transformation projects
- Manage project agenda and progress
- Sound in project operations management
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-known retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their recent expansion, they are now looking for candidate for a Team Head position under their PMO Project Operations team.
About the role
Report directly to the Project Operations Head, you will lead a small team in managing the overall operations of transformation projects. You will aim at achieving operation efficiency and oversee project progress to meet business objectives. You will monitor the productivity (STP rates), the cost and the administration works of PMO projects. You are required to ensure the vendor's performance (SLA), internal banking service standard and the use of resources meeting an optimal and desirable level. In addition, you will oversee the general administration team for the bank at the same time to ensure smooth banking operations delivered effectively.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in managing operations of PMO projects in retail banks.
- Solid in all-rounded retail banking operations knowledge, including banking system platform, technology knowhow, project governance, administration and cost control is a must.
- Sound in managing projects in agile environment with digital transformation background is highly preferable.
- Analytical mind, good resources management and presentation skills.
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.